Sorry, this Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Comp Alloy Mountain Bike - 2022, S3 has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Comp Alloy Mountain Bike - 2022, S3
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'5" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Slacker Stumpy for Shredders
- Slacked-out trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
- Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
- On the high end of mid-travel suspension for rowdier riders
- Efficient pedaling with serious squish for big hits and rough rocks
- Wide-range 1x drivetrain is reliable and has gearing for any terrain
- New front rotor
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms
- Light scuffs & scratches on the non-drive side chainstay
- Light scuff on the non-drive side fork upper
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- Moderate paint chip on the drive-side swingarm
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||34 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||FOX Rhythm Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Peformance Series FLOAT X|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM NX Eagle, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 710mm|
|Stem||Specialized Trail Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, 34.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Hollow|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Specialized Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Specialized|
|Front Tire||Specialized Butcher GRID TRAIL T9 2Bliss Ready, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Eliminator GRID TRAIL T7 2Bliss Ready, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'5" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||590 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||405 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||77.2°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||64.5°|
|E. Head Tube||105 mm|
|F. Stack||626 mm|
|G. Reach||448 mm|
|H. Standover Height||757 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.