Sorry, this Canfield Balance Mountain Bike - 2021, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Canfield Balance Mountain Bike - 2021, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'5" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Big Trail Metal Head
- 169mm trail ready rear suspension
- Durable and worry-free aluminum frame
- Canfield Balance Formula suspension delivers efficient pedaling
- Nimble and quick accelerating 27.5" wheels
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail tires & WTB SpeedTerra i30 rear rim
- New WTB Volt saddle & bottom bracket
- The front & rear suspension has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- Small paint chips on the drive-side head tube, down tube, chainstay, & rear dropout
- Small paint chips on the non-drive side rear dropouts, chainstay, & down tube
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms
- Light scratches on the rims, handlebar, & stem
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||33 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||MRP Ribbon Coil|
|Rear Shock||DVO Topaz|
|Brakes||TRP Quadiem, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Canfield Alloy, 32t, 165mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Deity 787 Alloy, 790mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Integrated|
|Stem||Deity Cavity Alloy, 35.0mm x 45mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||PNW Ranier IR, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Stan's NoTubes ZTR Flow MK3 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Hope Pro 4|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'5" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||611 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||410 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||75.7°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||64°|
|E. Head Tube||105 mm|
|F. Stack||606 mm|
|G. Reach||457 mm|
|H. Standover Height||725 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.