Sorry, this Cervelo R5 Red eTap AXS Disc Road Bike - 2019, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Cervelo R5 Red eTap AXS Disc Road Bike - 2019, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Climb Every Mountain, Then Keep Going
- Quarq AXS Power Meter
- Consistently one of the lightest frames since its inception
- Stiff and light for world-class climbing performance
- Results speak for themselves: R5 won two of the hilliest stages at the 2021 Tour de France
- Aggressive geometry for aero positioning and composure on descents
- Recent models feature integrated cable routing to improve aero chops
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur, crank arms & shifters
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- Light scuffs on the seat post & non-drive side rear rim
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee functionality, battery life, accuracy, or calibration. Charging cable and/or spare batteries not included
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||Cervelo Disc , Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Red AXS Carbon DUB w/ Quarq AXS Power Meter , 48/35t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Red XG-1290, 10-28t|
|Handlebar||Cervelo AB06 Carbon , 42cm|
|Stem||Cervelo Road Carbon , 31.8mm x 100mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Cervelo Carbon SP18, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss PRC 1400 Carbon Tubeless Ready , DT Swiss Spline|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'7" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||548 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||540 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|E. Head Tube||125 mm|
|F. Stack||548 mm|
|G. Reach||380 mm|
|H. Standover Height||753 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.