Specialized S-Works Aethos SRAM Red eTap AXS Road Bike - 2022, 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'11" - 6'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Float Through The Hills
- Ultralight climber with brilliant handling
- Responsive and comfy geometry across terrains
- Carbon layup creates a bike so light it frequently breaks UCI rules
- Perfect balance of front and rear stiffness
- Aerodynamics discarded in favor of outstanding ride quality
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- New rear brake pads
- Light scratches on the shifters & crank arms
- Light scratches on the down tube, inside drive side chainstay, & non-drive side rear dropout
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works FACT, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red eTap AXS HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS HRD, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Red eTap AXS Carbon, 50/37t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Red AXS XG-1290 , 10-33t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works SL Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Roval Alpinist Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized S-Works Romin Evo Mirror FACT|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval Alpinist CL II Carbon Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Specialized S-Works Mondo T2/T5 2Bliss Ready, 700C x 32C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized S-Works Mondo T2/T5 2Bliss Ready, 700C x 32C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'11" - 6'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||577 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||532 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|E. Head Tube||184 mm|
|F. Stack||591 mm|
|G. Reach||402 mm|
|H. Standover Height||796 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.