Sorry, this Cervelo R3 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2017, 48cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Cervelo R3 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2017, 48cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 4'11" - 5'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Race Heritage for the Weekend Warrior
- Rolf Prima Ares 4 ES Carbon wheelset
- Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo Alloy handlebar
- Lightweight carbon all-rounder that absolutely flies through climbs
- Moderate geometry creates a comfortable, relaxed feel
- Retains world-class handling from the R5
- Carbon layup dampens the harshest imperfections
- Recent models feature clearance for 28mm tires
- New Easton EA50 Alloy stem, Selle San Marco Aspide Xsilite saddle, & front brake pads
- Light scratches on the shifters, crank arms, & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the head tube, down tube, non-drive side seatstay, & chainstays
- Moderate scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area
- This crankset has been inspected per Shimano's recall guidelines
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 2 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 6800, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34t, 165mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo Alloy, 42cm|
|Seatpost||FSA SL-K Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Apside|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Rolf Prima Ares 4 ES Carbon Clincher , Rolf Prima|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 4000s II, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 4000s II, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
4'11" - 5'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||516 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||N/A|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70.5°|
|E. Head Tube||108 mm|
|F. Stack||505 mm|
|G. Reach||360 mm|
|H. Standover Height||693 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.