Sorry, this Moots Routt 45 Gravel Bike - 58cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Moots Routt 45 Gravel Bike - 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'11" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Rideable Art: True Titanium Masterpiece
- Handcrafted in Colorado, the ultralight titanium frame is a comfortable, sleek ride
- Gravel-specific geometry can handle the toughest races or unexplored roads
- The Moots custom finish is absolutely stunning and timeless
- Endlessly flexible—room for fenders, multiple bottles, and big tires
- Moots is just plain cool; bragging rights coming at ya
- Light scratches on the shifters, crank arms, & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the head tube, top tube, down tube, seatstays, & chainstays
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||21 lbs 4 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano RS505, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano RS685, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra RX R800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Force 1 Carbon, 42t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Ritchey SuperlLogic EvoCurve Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||Moots Titanium , 31.8mm x 110mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Moots Titanium, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Mavic Open Pro Disc UST Aluminum Tubeless Compatible , Chris King|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Rambler EXO TR, 700C x 40C|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rambler EXO TR, 700C x 40C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
5'11" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||585 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||550 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|E. Head Tube||190 mm|
|F. Stack||627 mm|
|G. Reach||392 mm|
|H. Standover Height||838 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.