Sorry, this Cervelo Aspero GRX Gravel Bike - 2020, 51cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Cervelo Aspero GRX Gravel Bike - 2020, 51cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'2" - 5'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A New Breed of Racer
- Boyd Cycling Altamont Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR Alloy handlebar
- Purpose-built gravel race bike that smashes PRs and steps up to the podium
- Road-racing-caliber stiffness for precise, responsive handling
- Trail Mixer fork flip chip keeps geometry consistent regardless of the wheels you run
- Versatile with clearance for 700 x 42 or 650B x 49 tires
- Check out why the Cervelo Aspero was the perfect ride for one of our contributors in this detailed write-up!
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires, inner tubes, & bottom bracket
- Light scratches on the shifters, crank arms, & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the inside fork, top tube, down tube, seatstays, & chainstays
- Moderate scratches & touch up paint on the drive side bottom bracket area
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 9 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX810, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX810, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Easton EA90 Alloy, 47/32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR Alloy, 38cm|
|Stem||Easton EA50 Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FSA V-Drive Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Boyd Cycling Altamont Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Quest|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'2" - 5'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||532 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||510 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|E. Head Tube||107 mm|
|F. Stack||530 mm|
|G. Reach||379 mm|
|H. Standover Height||732 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.