Yeti Cycles SB115 T3 Mountain Bike - 2021, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'5" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Genre-Defying XC Racer
- SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon crankset w/ absoluteBLACK Oval chainring
- NOBL TR37 Carbon Tubeless Compatible wheelset w/ Industry Nine Hydra hubs
- Pushes the limits of what a cross country bike can do
- Aggressive geometry is agile and super-capable when descending
- 115mm of supportive, poppy rear travel to get through the rough
- Updated, refined Switch Infinity is efficient and supple
- Newer version of the SB100 and SB4.5
- New headset
- Light scratches on the down tube
- Light scratches on the rear derailleur
- Cosmetic paint crack on the drive side down tube
- Moderate scratches on the seat tube
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||115mm|
|Brakes||Magura MT7 Pro, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon w/ absoluteBLACK Oval Chainring, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299, 10-52t|
|Handlebar||OneUp Carbon, 760mm|
|Stem||Industry Nine A35 Alloy, 35.0mm x 40mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Factory Series, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||SDG Bel-Air III|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||NOBL TR37 Carbon Tubeless Ready , Industry Nine Hydra|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Assegai 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'5" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||605.7 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||419 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.1°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||67.6°|
|E. Head Tube||107 mm|
|F. Stack||613.8 mm|
|G. Reach||430.6 mm|
|H. Standover Height||731.1 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.