Sorry, this Salsa Cycles Blackthorn Carbon Mountain Bike - 2021, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Salsa Cycles Blackthorn Carbon Mountain Bike - 2021, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'8" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Ups, Downs, And Everything Between. This Bike Can Hang.
- Rear suspension has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- New Maxxis Ardent EXO TR tires & Race Face Turbine R Aluminum Tubeless Compatible rear wheel
- New handlebar grips, WTB Volt Cr-Mo saddle, rear rotor, bottom bracket bearings, SRAM chain, & SRAM chainring
- Light scratches on the fork lowers, head tube, & top tube
- Moderate scratches on the brake levers, handlebar, crank arms, & rear derailleur
- Moderate scratches on the front rim, down tube, bottom bracket, seatstays, & chainstays
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Elite Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Elite Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||140mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 32t, 170mm|
|Handlebar||Race Face Turbine R Alloy, 800mm|
|Stem||Salsa Cycles Guide Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||TranzX YSI13GL Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x157mm Super Boost|
|Wheelset||Front: DT Swiss M1900 / Rear: Race Face Turbine R, Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Front: DT Swiss / Rear: Race Face Vault|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Ardent EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ardent EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'8" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||616 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||430 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||76.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||64.6°|
|E. Head Tube||100 mm|
|F. Stack||615 mm|
|G. Reach||469 mm|
|H. Standover Height||729 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.