Trek Émonda SLR 8 Disc Road Bike - 2018, 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'11" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Ultralight Aero Climber
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 crankset w/ Stages Gen 3 Dual Sided Power Meter
- Zipp Service Course SL 70 Alloy handlebar
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires, handlebar tape, shifter hoods, & rotors
- Light scratches on the inside of fork, top tube, down tube, seat tube, non-drive side seatstay, & chainstays
- This crankset has been inspected per Shimano's recall guidelines
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee functionality, battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Model||Émonda SLR 8|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||Trek Emonda, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace R9120, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Alloy w/ Stages Gen 3 Dual Sided Power Meter, 53/39t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Zipp Service Course SL 80 Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro Alloy, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon Seatmast Cap, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Elite|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'11" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||573 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||553 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.8°|
|E. Head Tube||190 mm|
|F. Stack||596 mm|
|G. Reach||391 mm|
|H. Standover Height||786 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||730 - 790 mm|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.