Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Road Bike - 2020, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Road Bike - 2020, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'9"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Zipp SL 70 Aero carbon handlebars
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 crankset w/ Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 Stages Gen 3 Power Meter on the left crank arm
- Princeton CarbonWorks Peak 4550 Carbon Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame toes the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires, inner tubes, handlebar tape, & bottom bracket
- Light scratches on the top tube, down tube, drive side seatstay, & chainstays
- Light scratches on the shifters
- This crankset has been inspected per Shimano's recall guidelines
|Model||S-Works Tarmac SL6|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||14 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9110 Direct Mount, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 w/ Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 Stages Gen 3 Power Meter , 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Zipp SL 70 Aero Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Easton EA70 Alloy, 31.8mm x 70mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Tarmac FACT Carbon , Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized S-Works Romin Evo FACT|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Princeton CarbonWorks Peak 4550 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Tune|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'7" - 5'9"
|A. Effective Top Tube||540 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||481 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|E. Head Tube||143 mm|
|F. Stack||544 mm|
|G. Reach||384 mm|
|H. Standover Height||775 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.