Yeti Cycles SB150 TURQ Mountain Bike - 2022, X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'1" - 6'7"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Proven Ride for Flat Out Speed
- DT Swiss EX 511 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset w/ Industry Nine Hydra hubs
- One of the fastest bikes on the EWS circuit
- Race geometry is stable at high speeds, but still agile
- 150mm of stable, cushy rear wheel travel
- Switch Infinity suspension provides unmatched stability and traction
- Updated version of the SB6
- New bottom bracket bearings, rear brake pads, & PRO LT dropper post w/ 150mm of travel
- Light scratches on the top tube, drive side seatstay, & drive side chainstay
- Light scratches on the rims & light dings on the rear rim
- Light scratches on the handlebar, crank arms, & rear derailleur
- Moderate scratches on the fork legs, down tube, non-drive side seatstay, & non-drive side chainstay
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||35 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 38 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT X2|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle Alloy, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Yeti Cycles 800 Carbon, 780mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||PRO LT, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss EX 511 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Industry Nine Hydra|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Assegai 3C MaxxGrip EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxGrip TR DD, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
6'1" - 6'7"
|A. Effective Top Tube||653.9 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||495 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||76.8°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||64.5°|
|E. Head Tube||118.8 mm|
|F. Stack||634.8 mm|
|G. Reach||505.2 mm|
|H. Standover Height||761.6 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.