Sorry, this Cervelo R3 Ultegra Road Bike - 2018, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Cervelo R3 Ultegra Road Bike - 2018, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Race Heritage for the Weekend Warrior
- Lightweight carbon all-rounder that absolutely flies through climbs
- Moderate geometry creates a comfortable, relaxed feel
- Retains world-class handling from the R5
- Carbon layup dampens the harshest imperfections
- Recent models feature clearance for 28mm tires
- Light scratches on the fork, front triangle, & rear triangle
- Light scratches on the crank arms
- Light cosmetic clear coat cracks on the drive side top tube
- Moderate scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area
- Moderate scratches on the rear shifter lever & rear derailleur
- This crankset has been inspected per Shimano's recall guidelines
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 1 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8000, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8000, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||FSA Energy Compact Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Cervelo Ultra Light Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss R460 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Continental Gatorskin Black Edition , 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Gatorskin Black Edition, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'7" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||548 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||N/A|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|E. Head Tube||133 mm|
|F. Stack||555 mm|
|G. Reach||378 mm|
|H. Standover Height||753 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.