Sorry, this Factor O2 VAM Road Bike - 2020, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Factor O2 VAM Road Bike - 2020, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 crankset w/ Pioneer SGY-LT91 Power Meter on the left crank arm
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 rear derailleur w/ CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley System
- New Shimano WH-RS300 Aluminum wheelset & handlebar tape
- Light scratches on the top tube
- Moderate scratches on the drive side head tube & bottom bracket area
- This crankset has been inspected per Shimano's recall guidelines
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee functionality, battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||Factor O2 VAM, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9110 Direct Mount, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 w/ CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley System|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 w/ Pioneer SGY-LT91 Power Meter , 50/34t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Black Inc Carbon Integrated Bar/Stem, 42cm|
|Stem||Black Inc Carbon Integrated Bar/Stem, N/A x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Black Inc Carbon , 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Shimano WH-RS300 Aluminum , Shimano WH-RS300|
|Front Tire||Continental Gatorskin , 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Gatorskin , 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'7" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||550 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||503 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.1°|
|E. Head Tube||143 mm|
|F. Stack||542 mm|
|G. Reach||384 mm|
|H. Standover Height||772 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.