Sorry, this Giant Revolt Advanced 2 Gravel Bike - 2021, Med/Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Giant Revolt Advanced 2 Gravel Bike - 2021, Med/Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'9" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Find Your Limits
- Light, fast and responsive Advanced carbon frame
- Tire clearance up to 700 x 45mm
- Gravel specific geometry delivers confident and smooth handling
- New headset bearings, Vittoria Terreno Mix Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0 tires, Shimano GRX RX810 front shifter, & handlebar tape
- Light scratches & paint chips on the front fork
- Light scratches on the rims, head tube, top tube, seat tube, non-drive side seatstay, & chainstays
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur
- Moderate scratches on the front shifter lever
|Model||Revolt Advanced 2|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||Giant Advanced-Grade, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX400, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Front: Shimano GRX RX810 / Rear: Shimano GRX RX400, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Alba Alloy, 48/32t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG700-11, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Giant Contact XR D-Fuse Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Giant Contact Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Giant PX-2 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Giant|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Terreno Mix Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 33C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Terreno Mix Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'9" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||575 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||490 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|E. Head Tube||165 mm|
|F. Stack||602 mm|
|G. Reach||391 mm|
|H. Standover Height||768 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.