Sorry, this Trek Madone SLR 7 AXS Gen 6 Project One Road Bike - 2021, 52cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Madone SLR 7 AXS Gen 6 Project One Road Bike - 2021, 52cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'4" - 5'6"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Quarq AXS Power Meter
- New Vision 40 DB SC TLR Carbon wheelset & Specialized Turbo Pro T5 front tire
- New handlebar tape & bottom bracket
- Light scratches around the drive-side bottom bracket area
- Light scratches on the shifters & rear derailleur
- Moderate scuffs & scratches on the non-drive side rear dropout & seatstay
- Small scuff on the drive-side fork crown & chainstay
- Small scuffs underneath the drive-side seatstay
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee functionality, battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||Madone KVF, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Force Carbon w/ Quarq AXS Power Meter, 48/35t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||Trek Madone Adjustable Aero VR-CF Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||Trek Madone Aero Carbon, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Madone aero carbon internal seatmast cap, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Pro|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Vision 40 DB SC TLR Carbon Tubeless Ready , Vision|
|Front Tire||Specialized Turbo Pro T5, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager R3 Hard-Case-Lite Tubeless Ready, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'4" - 5'6"
|A. Effective Top Tube||534 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||483 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.2°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.8°|
|E. Head Tube||121 mm|
|F. Stack||533 mm|
|G. Reach||383 mm|
|H. Standover Height||732 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||615 - 675 mm|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.