Sorry, this Stinner Custom Steel Gravel Bike - 2015, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Stinner Custom Steel Gravel Bike - 2015, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Custom-built frame with a fresh new custom paint job performed in 2019
- SRAM Force eTap AXS 2x12 electronic groupset
- Jones Wheelworks Disc Aluminum wheelset w/ Chris King Hubs
- SRAM Force eTap AXS Carbon crankset w/ Stages Gen 3 Power Meter on the left crank arm
- New brake pads & bottom bracket
- Light scratches on the shifters
- Light scratches on the top tube, non-drive side seatstay, & non-drive side chainstay
- Moderate scratches on the backside of fork crown & seat tube
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur
- Frame geometry was measured by hand and is therefore approximate
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee functionality, battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 9 oz|
|Brakes||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Force eTap AXS Carbon w/ Stages Gen 3 Power Meter , 46/33t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Force AXS XG-1270, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||fi'zi:k Cyrano Alloy, 40cm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||fi'zi:k Cyrano Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Thomson Elite Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Jones Wheelworks Aluminum Clincher, Chris King|
|Front Tire||Bruce Gordon Rock n' Roll , 700C x 43C|
|Rear Tire||Bruce Gordon Rock n' Roll , 700C x 43C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'7" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||540 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||520 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||N/A|
|D. Head Tube Angle||N/A|
|E. Head Tube||140 mm|
|H. Standover Height||806 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.