Sorry, this Specialized Ruby Comp Women's Road Bike - 2018, 51cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Ruby Comp Women's Road Bike - 2018, 51cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'2" - 5'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- All day rides are the Ruby’s bread and butter
- Frame design doesn’t surrender comfort in the name of performance
- Lightweight construction still takes care of business when seeking speed
- Women’s Endurance Geometry is stable, but not too aggressive
- New Specialized Turbo Pro T5 tires
- Light scratches on the shifters, seatpost, crank arms, & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the non-drive side fork leg, down tube, & drive side chainstay
- Moderate scratches on the top tube
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||Specialized w/ Future Shock, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Zayante M30 Alloy, 50/34t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 5800, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Hover Comp Alloy, 40cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works CG-R FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval SLX 24 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Alloy|
|Front Tire||Specialized Turbo Pro T5, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Turbo Pro T5, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
5'2" - 5'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||534 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||425 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||575 mm|
|G. Reach||365 mm|
|H. Standover Height||727.9 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.