Sorry, this Specialized Shiv Elite Triathlon Bike - 2020, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Shiv Elite Triathlon Bike - 2020, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- A favorite at Ironman World Championships for 10+ years
- Built for race day with computer and wind tunnel optimized frame
- Seize every advantage with a design so fast it’s not even UCI legal
- Built to be yours: swap components for the most precise ride possible
- Aero bars, integrated hydration, and you guessed it, ample storage
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 front tire & TT arm pads
- Includes Specialized FitKit for aero extensions
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & bar ends
- Moderate paint chip on the drive-side top tube
- Small scuff on the non-drive side down tube & seatstay
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||Specialized Shiv, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Specialized Shiv Rim Caliper, Direct/Linear Pull (V-Brakes)|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace SL-BSR1, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Zayante M30 Alloy, 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Shiv Alloy Aerobar w/ Alloy Extensions, 40cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Shiv FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm (Quick Release)|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss R460 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Alloy|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Gatorskin, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|A. Effective Top Tube||504 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||525 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||77°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|E. Head Tube||115 mm|
|F. Stack||514 mm|
|G. Reach||385 mm|
|H. Standover Height||772 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.