Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Venge Road Bike - 2019, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Venge Road Bike - 2019, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'6" - 5'9"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- ENVE SES 3.4 Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset w/ Stages Gen 3 Power Meter on the left crank arm
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150 rear derailleur w/ Wolf Tooth Roadlink Extender derailleur hanger
- Pulls every trick in the book to gain watts in head-to-head battles
- Ultra-stiff chassis responds like a rocket for the most powerful pros
- Aero tube shapes formed in the tunnel and on the road
- Integrated cable solutions minimize drag and look stunning
- Newer models have aero bars, and some come with power meters
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- New handlebar tape, rotors, & rear brake pads
- Light scratches on the top tube & non-drive side seatstay
- Moderate scratches on the inside of fork, down tube, drive side bottom bracket area, backside of seat tube, drive side seatstay, & inside & outside of chainstays
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works FACT , Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150 w/ Wolf Tooth Roadlink Derailleur Extender|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 w/ Stages Gen 3 Power Meter on the left crank arm, 50/34t, 165mm|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Aerofly II FACT Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Venge Integrated Alloy, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Venge Aero FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||ENVE SES 3.4 Disc Carbon Tubeless Ready, Chris King|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000 S TR, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000 S TR, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'6" - 5'9"
|A. Effective Top Tube||540 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||495 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|E. Head Tube||133 mm|
|F. Stack||534 mm|
|G. Reach||387 mm|
|H. Standover Height||773 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.