Sorry, this Orbea Occam H30 Mountain Bike - 2020, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Orbea Occam H30 Mountain Bike - 2020, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Simplest Solution for Every Trail
- Lightweight carbon Raceface Next SL crankset
- DT Swiss XM1501 wheelset
- 140mm travel front & rear is ample for descents but not excessive on climbs
- Enduro-inspired geometry excels on all terrain
- Ideal for all-day adventures that take on the toughest trails
- New Shimano SLX M7100 cassette & Shimano XT M8100 rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the non-drive side fork leg, seatstay, & drive side chainstay
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||Shimano MT500, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX M7100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Next SL Carbon, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||OC1 Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||OC1 Alloy, 35.0mm x 55mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||OC2 Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Syncros Tofino Hollow|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss XM 1501 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 240s|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Agarro Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.35"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal, 29" x 2.35"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'7" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||619 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||457 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||76.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||65.5°|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||627 mm|
|G. Reach||474 mm|
|H. Standover Height||766 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.