Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Epic Mountain Bike - 2018, X-Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Epic Mountain Bike - 2018, X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'2" - 6'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Full Suspension XC Rocketship
- ENVE SWP handlebar & carbon stem
- Ultra-fast and full-sus race bike built for efficiency
- Nimble, precise handling for mountain goat climbs
- Frame is stiff where it counts and forgiving when you need it
- Popular with purist pedalers and race junkies alike
- Get back to basics on singletrack or go full tilt in an XC race
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Small clearcoat blemish on the non-drive side top tube
- Light scratches on the drive-side chainstay
- Light scratches on the rear derailleur & crank arms
- Light scratches on the fork lowers & rims
- Moderate scratches on the rear BRAIN
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||RockShox BRAIN SID|
|Rear Shock||RockShox / Specialized Micro BRAIN|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Level ULT, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon, 34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||ENVE SWP Carbon, 710mm|
|Stem||ENVE Carbon, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Command Post IR, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Control SL Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Roval|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO TLE, 29" x 2.1"|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO TLE, 29" x 2.1"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
6'2" - 6'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||649 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||520 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.75°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||69.5°|
|E. Head Tube||140 mm|
|F. Stack||630 mm|
|G. Reach||475 mm|
|H. Standover Height||799 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.