Sorry, this Orbea Oiz M LTD XC Mountain Bike - 2022, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Orbea Oiz M LTD XC Mountain Bike - 2022, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'5" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Bike of Champions
- No nonsense cross-country geometry built for speed
- Ultralight and stiff carbon or hydro-formed aluminum frame
- Patented I-Line internal shock lockout to guarantee efficiency
- Space for two water bottles inside the front triangle
- Front suspension has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- New rear brake pads & bottom bracket
- Light scratches on the seatpost & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the fork lowers, top tube, drive side chainstay, & seatstays
- Moderate scratches on the rims
|Model||Oiz M LTD XC|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT Step-Cast|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Level ULT, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Controller , Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon, 34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||OC Mountain Performance MP10 Carbon, 760mm|
|Stem||OC Mountain Performance MP20 Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||OC Performace XP10 Carbon, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR Boost|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss XRC 1200 Carbon Tubeless Compatible , DT Swiss 180|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Ardent Race 3C MaxxSpeed EXO TR, 29" x 2.35"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ardent Race 3C MaxxSpeed EXO TR, 29" x 2.35"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
5'5" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||593 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||432 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||75°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||69°|
|E. Head Tube||95 mm|
|F. Stack||591 mm|
|G. Reach||435 mm|
|H. Standover Height||732 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.