Sorry, this Scott Genius 950 Mountain Bike - 2022, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Scott Genius 950 Mountain Bike - 2022, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'6" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Only Bike You’ll Need
- Adaptable trail bike that you can ride anywhere
- Trail geometry is the golden ratio of fast climbing and stable descending
- 150mm of supportive and versatile rear wheel travel
- On-the-fly suspension adjustment with Scott’s 3-position TwinLoc
- Newer models can run 27.5” or 29” wheels for ultimate autonomy
- The fork has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- Light scratches on the drive-side down tube & non-drive side rear triangle
- Light scratches on the handlebar & fork lowers
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||33 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Marzocchi Z2 Air Rail 3|
|Rear Shock||X-Fusion NUDE Trunnion Scott custom|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||Shimano MT500, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle DUB, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1210, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Bucklos CBR220 Carbon, 760mm|
|Stem||Syncros FL2.0 Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Syncros Duncan, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Syncros Tofino 2.5 Regular|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Syncros X-30 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Formula|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Dissector EXO TR, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon EXO TR, 29" x 2.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'6" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||601mm, 603mm (High, Low)|
|B. Seat Tube||440 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||75.3, 74.7 (High, Low)|
|D. Head Tube Angle||65.5, 65 (High, Low)|
|E. Head Tube||95 mm|
|F. Stack||596mm, 600mm (High, Low)|
|G. Reach||445mm, 439mm (High, Low)|
|H. Standover Height||731mm, 741mm (High, Low)|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.