Sorry, this Trek Fuel EX Mountain Bike - 2020, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Fuel EX Mountain Bike - 2020, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Quiver Killer Trail Bike
- absoluteBLACK oval chainring
- Capable on all trails; it’s intended to be your only MTB
- Poppy, supportive mid-travel takes hits and excels in corners
- Modern geometry puts you in position to climb and descend with conviction
- Flip chip allows customizable geometry for your trails
- New models feature integrated downtube storage
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail front tire
- New Shimano chain
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- Small paint chips on the drive side down tube & chainstay
- Small scratches on the seatstays & seatpost stanchion
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, fork lower legs, & handlebar
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX M7100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy w/ absoluteBLACK Oval Chainring, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Line Pro Carbon, 780mm|
|Headset||FSA Knock Block|
|Stem||Bontrager Line Pro Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Performance Series Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Line Carbon 30 Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon Race EX TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||633mm, 634mm (High, Low)|
|B. Seat Tube||450 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||75.5, 75 (High, Low)|
|D. Head Tube Angle||66.5, 66 (High, Low)|
|E. Head Tube||105 mm|
|F. Stack||609mm, 613mm (High, Low)|
|G. Reach||475mm, 470mm (High, Low)|
|H. Standover Height||754mm, 748mm (High, Low)|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.