Sorry, this Specialized Roubaix Expert Road Bike - 2020, 58cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Roubaix Expert Road Bike - 2020, 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'11" - 6'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Smooth Sailing Speed
- Endurance geometry with more upright riding position
- Efficient platform is fast enough for the cobbled classics
- FutureShock smooths rough, buzzy tarmac to fend off fatigue and joint pain
- True all-rounder that works for old hands and new riders alike
- New handlebar tape
- Light wear on the saddle & saddle
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur, crank arms & shifters
- Light scuffs underneath the fork lowers
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- Light scuffs & scratches across the frameset
- Moderate scuffs on the non-drive side rear triangle
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Specialized w/ Future Shock, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 RX805|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 , 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG800-11, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Expert Hover Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Specialized Future Pro Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Pave FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval C38 Disc Carbon Tubeless Ready , Roval|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Corsa Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Corsa Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'11" - 6'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||579 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||505 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|E. Head Tube||170 mm|
|F. Stack||630 mm|
|G. Reach||392 mm|
|H. Standover Height||805 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.