Sorry, this Cervelo Áspero GRX RX810 Gravel Bike - 2021, 51cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Cervelo Áspero GRX RX810 Gravel Bike - 2021, 51cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'2" - 5'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A New Breed of Racer
- Easton EC70 carbon handlebar
- Santa Cruz Reserve 32 carbon wheels
- Includes Cervelo top tube bag
- Purpose-built gravel race bike that smashes PRs and steps up to the podium
- Road-racing-caliber stiffness for precise, responsive handling
- Trail Mixer fork flip chip keeps geometry consistent regardless of the wheels you run
- Versatile with clearance for 700 x 42 or 650B x 49 tires
- Check out why the Cervelo Aspero was the perfect ride for one of our contributors in this detailed write-up!
- New front and rear tires, brake rotors, bottom bracket, & handlebar tape
- Light paint scratches on the head tube, down tube, seatstays, & chainstays
- Moderate scratches on the sides of shift levers
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 11 oz|
|Fork||Cervelo Aspero, All-Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX810, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX810, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX810, 48/31t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano HG800-11, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Easton EC70 AX Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||Easton EA70 Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Easton EC70 Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Santa Cruz Reserve 32 Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 370|
|Front Tire||WTB Riddler Light Fast Rolling, 700C x 37C|
|Rear Tire||WTB Riddler Light Fast Rolling, 700C x 37C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'2" - 5'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||532 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||510 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|E. Head Tube||107 mm|
|F. Stack||530 mm|
|G. Reach||379 mm|
|H. Standover Height||732 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.