Sorry, this Canyon Spectral CF 7.0 Mountain Bike - 2020, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Canyon Spectral CF 7.0 Mountain Bike - 2020, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'0" - 6'6"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Versatile Trail Destroyer
- Excels on steep, technical trails
- Power up climbs with a light frame and steep seatpost angle
- Progressive geometry and suspension create a playful ride
- Change the geo with a simple flip chip
- ~150mm rear suspension tackles park laps or back country epics
- With 27.5”, 29er, or mullet options, the Spectral wins on autonomy
- New Spank handlebar grips
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms
- Light scratches on the rear triangle
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- Light scratches on the rims
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike Select|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select +|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant 7K Alloy DUB, 32t, 170 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Race Face Aeffect R Alloy, 780 mm|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 35.0 mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Canyon Iridium Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Ergon SMC Men|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss M 1900 Spline Aluminum Tubeless Ready , DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||WTB Vigilante TCS, 27.5" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||WTB Trail Boss TCS, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
6'0" - 6'6"
|A. Effective Top Tube||633 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||480 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||66°|
|E. Head Tube||147 mm|
|F. Stack||634 mm|
|G. Reach||460 mm|
|H. Standover Height||782 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.