Sorry, this Quintana Roo V-PR Dura-Ace Triathlon Bike - 2022, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Quintana Roo V-PR Dura-Ace Triathlon Bike - 2022, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'9" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Raising the Bar. Again.
Looking through the VP-R it's incredible how Quintana Roo was able to incorporate so many outside-the-box ideas all while maintaining a timeless and approachable appearance. The design of this bike minimizes frame material in areas where large heaps of carbon weren't necessary and boosts it in areas of high torque and where it increases aerodynamics. The result is an exceptionally light, incredibly responsive and dashingly handsome triathlon race bike that makes your time between the swim and the run almost go by too fast. All this engineering pays off with a 5% increase in aero performance compared to the already fast PRSix2 Disc.
- Rotor INspider Power Meter
- Re-designed SHIFT+ downtube for improved airflow
- Updated LEA2 non-driveside chainstay for improved aerodynamics and weight savings
- T47 bottom bracket is stronger and easier to swap
- 5% increase in aerodynamic improvement over the already impressive PRSix2 Disc
- New Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport tires
- Top tube aero storage compartment included (not installed)
- Light scratches on the handlebar & brake levers
- Light scratches on the top tube, down tube, chainstays, & non-dive side seatstay
- Light scratches on the Quintana Roo Qbox
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee functionality, battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||Quintana Roo, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9270 w/ Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9160 Shifter/Brake Levers, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 SW-R9160, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9250|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9250|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Rotor Aldhu Alloy w/ INspider Power Meter, 52/36t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Vision Metron Carbon Base Bar w/ Vision Metron Carbon Extensions, 40cm|
|Stem||Vision Metron Carbon Snakebite Integrated Alloy, N/A x 80mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Quintana Roo Aero Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||HED Vanquish RC5/RC8 Pro Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, HED|
|Front Tire||Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'9" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||530 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||540 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||77 - 83°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|E. Head Tube||122 mm|
|F. Stack||535 mm|
|G. Reach||427 mm|
|H. Standover Height||790 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.