Sorry, this Specialized Vado SL 4.0 Commuter E-Bike - 2021, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Vado SL 4.0 Commuter E-Bike - 2021, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'5" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Do-Everything Bike for Life on the Go
- The Turbo Vado is more than a bike. It's a pedal assist vehicle that can get you from point A to point B, in a flash. Equipped with a lightweight and powerful motor boosting speeds up to 28 MPH, the ability to travel up to 90 miles on a charge (depending on mode) and a rigid carbon fork keeps the bike light and responsive. Add built in lights, the ability to add racks and fenders and this bike makes running errands or the daily commute a breeze in any condition.
- New WTB Riddler TCS tires
- New SRAM chain
- Light scratches on the head tube, fork, down tube, & non-drive side seatstay
|Model||Vado SL 4.0|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||33 lbs 14 oz|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-R290, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M6000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||N/A|
|Crankset||Praxis Works, 44t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore M4100, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 690mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Alloy , 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Specialized Disc Aluminum Clincher , Specialized|
|Front Tire||WTB Riddler TCS, 700C x 37C|
|Rear Tire||WTB Riddler TCS, 700C x 37C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
5'5" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||587 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||446.5 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70.5°|
|E. Head Tube||217 mm|
|F. Stack||626 mm|
|G. Reach||401 mm|
|H. Standover Height||790 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.