Sorry, this Colnago C60 Road Bike - 2017, 56s has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Colnago C60 Road Bike - 2017, 56s
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Another Benchmark in Road Bike Design
- Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon wheelset
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Integrated Carbon Bar/Stem handlebar
- Quarq DZero SRAM Red Carbon Power Meter crankset
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires & brake pads
- Light scratches on the crank arms & stem
- Light scratches on the top tube & drive side seatstay
- Moderate scratches around the seat tube & down tube water bottle bolts
- Moderate paint chip on the bottom of the bottom bracket
- Moderate scratches on the seatstays
- Moderate oxidation on the top tube rear brake cable stop
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 15 oz|
|Brakes||SRAM Red, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Quarq DZero SRAM Red Carbon Power Meter, 52/36t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Ritchey WCS Solostreem Integrated Carbon Stem/Bar, 44cm|
|Stem||Ritchey WCS Solostreem Integrated Carbon Stem/Bar, N/A x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Colnago Carbon, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon, Zipp|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|A. Effective Top Tube||580 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||560 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||72.75°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.88°|
|E. Head Tube||187 mm|
|F. Stack||591 mm|
|G. Reach||396 mm|
|H. Standover Height||810 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.