Sorry, this OPEN WI.DE. Gravel Bike - Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
OPEN WI.DE. Gravel Bike - Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'3"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Mountain Biker’s Gravel Bike
- ENVE Carbon stem & seatpost
- HED Eroica GP Carbon Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- SRAM eTap Blips on the top of handlebar
- Double-drop chainstay boosts stiffness, reduces weight, and increases clearance
- Increased clearance over the U.P. and U.P.P.E.R. boasts versatility
- Fits massive 2.4 x 650b tires or 46mm x 700c tires
- Dedicated 1x design removes complexity
- Calipers mount directly to the frame and fork, no spacers required
- New handlebar tape, PRO PLT Alloy handlebar, & PRO Falcon Carbon saddle
- Light scratches on the shifters, crank arms, & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the rims, fork, seatstays, & drive side bottom bracket area
- Moderate scratches on the inside of chainstays
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 11 oz|
|Brakes||SRAM Force HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS & SRAM eTap Blips on the top of handlebar, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Force eTap AXS Carbon, 40t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||PRO PLT Alloy, 42cm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||ENVE Carbon , 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||ENVE Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||HED Eroica GP Carbon Disc Tubeless Compatible, HED|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe G-One Ultralite, 700C x 45C|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe G-One Ultralite, 700C x 45C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'3"
|A. Effective Top Tube||570 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||550 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|E. Head Tube||170 mm|
|F. Stack||595 mm|
|G. Reach||382 mm|
|H. Standover Height||794 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.