Sorry, this Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Disc SRAM eTap Road Bike - 2020, 58cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Disc SRAM eTap Road Bike - 2020, 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'1" - 6'3"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame toes the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires, handlebar tape, & brake pads
- Light scratches on the shifters, crank arms, & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the rims, top tube, & drive side seatstay
- Moderate scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area
|Model||Tarmac SL6 Pro Disc|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works Tarmac, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force eTap AXS Carbon, 48/35t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Force AXS XG-1270, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval CL 50 Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Roval|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
6'1" - 6'3"
|A. Effective Top Tube||577 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||522 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|E. Head Tube||190 mm|
|F. Stack||591 mm|
|G. Reach||402 mm|
|H. Standover Height||826 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.