Sorry, this Scott Scale RC 900 World Cup AXS Mountain Bike - 2021, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Scott Scale RC 900 World Cup AXS Mountain Bike - 2021, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'6" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Nothing Else but an XC Racer
- Rotor INpower Power Meter crankset
- SRAM XG-1299 Eagle 10-50 cassette
- Lightweight HMF carbon frame is stiff where the power is placed and flexible in all the right places
- ~100mm fork and 29"" wheels are fast and smooth over obstacles
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur
- Frame is in excellent condition
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Model||Scale RC 900 World Cup|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||RockShox SID Ultimate|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TLM, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Controller, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Rotor INpower Power Meter, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Syncros Fraser iC SL Carbon Integrated Bar/Stem, 740mm|
|Seatpost||Dimension Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Syncros Silverton 1.0 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Syncros|
|Front Tire||Specialized S-Works Fast Trak T5/T7, 29" x 2.2"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized S-Works Fast Trak T5/T7, 29" x 2.2"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'6" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||600 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||440 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.6°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||69.5°|
|E. Head Tube||100 mm|
|F. Stack||603.6 mm|
|G. Reach||422.3 mm|
|H. Standover Height||774 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.