Sorry, this Evil Following MB Mountain Bike - Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Evil Following MB Mountain Bike - Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Want to learn more?
Read Our Guide to Evil
- Zipp 3ZERO MOTO Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible
- Quarq TyreWiz Air Pressure Sensors
- 120mm trail bike that performs way above its weight class
- Lightweight carbon frame and steep seat tube angle make it a wicked fast climber
- Geometry designed to be forgiving so you can push the limits of fun and still feel safe
- DELTA suspension linkage is dialed for grippy climbing and floaty descents
- Light scratches on the rims
- Light scratches on the handlebar
- Moderate scratches on the inside & outside of seatstays & chainstays
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike Ultimate|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe RCT|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Truvativ Descendant Carbon, 760mm|
|Stem||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Zipp 3ZERO MOTO Carbon Tubeless Compatible w/ Quarq TyreWiz Air Pressure Sensors, Zipp|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||622 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.3, 73.7 (Low, X-Low)|
|D. Head Tube Angle||67.4, 66.8 (Low, X-Low)|
|E. Head Tube||110 mm|
|F. Stack||608 mm|
|G. Reach||452 mm|
|H. Standover Height||721 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.