Sorry, this Orbea Terra Gravel Bike - 2018, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Orbea Terra Gravel Bike - 2018, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Ready for Any Route
- ENVE AR Disc Carbon wheelset
- Premium gravel bike with all the details for racing or adventure
- Geometry balances stable handling and responsive steering
- Carbon and aluminum options offer Terra performance at any price
- Generous tire clearance for traction and comfort
- New handlebar tape & Shimano shifter hoods
- New brake pads & front rotor
- New FSA chain, Shimano cassette & bottom bracket
- Small paint chips on the drive-side chainstay
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 11 oz|
|Fork||Orbea Terra, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX810, 48/31t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 CS-HG700, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||FSA Adventure Alloy, 520mm|
|Stem||Salsa Guide Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FSA SL-K Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Ergon SR Pro Men|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||ENVE AR Disc Carbon Tubeless Ready, ENVE|
|Front Tire||Panaracer GravelKing SS, 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Panaracer GravelKing SS, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|A. Effective Top Tube||570 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||590 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70.5°|
|E. Head Tube||182 mm|
|F. Stack||600 mm|
|G. Reach||392 mm|
|H. Standover Height||858 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.