Sorry, this Yeti Beti SB5c Women's Mountain Bike - 2016, Small has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Yeti Beti SB5c Women's Mountain Bike - 2016, Small
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Savory All-Trail Ally
- ENVE M60 Carbon wheelset
- 127mm of rear travel that's plenty efficient and plenty capable
- Light, fast and responsive carbon frame
- Nimble and quick accelerating 27.5"" wheels
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- The fork & shock have been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- New PRO Koryak dropper & WTB Volt saddle
- Light scuffs & scratches on the wheelset
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms
- Light scratches on the non-drive side chainstay & down tube
- Light scratches on the left fork stanchion
- Small paint chip on the drive-side top tube & seatstay
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT EVOL|
|Rear Shock Travel||127mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide Ultimate, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Race Face Turbine, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275, 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Easton EC90 Carbon, 730mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Easton Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||PRO Koryak, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||ENVE M60 Carbon Tubeless Ready , DT Swiss 240s|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF MaxxTerra EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis High Roller II EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'7" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||603 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||445 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.6°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|E. Head Tube||127 mm|
|F. Stack||610 mm|
|G. Reach||424 mm|
|H. Standover Height||724 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.