Sorry, this Canyon Speedmax CF 8.0 LTD Time Trial Bike - 2019, Small has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Canyon Speedmax CF 8.0 LTD Time Trial Bike - 2019, Small
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'2" - 5'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Championship DNA for All
- Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon front wheel
- Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon rear wheel
- Slippery aero design cuts through the air with ease
- Frame absorbs chattery roads with its long headtube and large seat tube
- Integrated cockpit is incredibly aero and lightweight
- Built-in aero frame storage helps you refuel on the go
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires
- Light scratches on the down tube
- Moderate scratches on the inside & outside of chainstays
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||Canyon F39 CF, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8010 Direct Mount w/ Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8060, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 SW-R671, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Canyon H30 Basebar CF Carbon w/ Profile Design Alloy Extensions, 42cm|
|Stem||Canyon V21 Aerostem Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 17°|
|Seatpost||Canyon S31 Aero CF Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Zipp 404/808 Firecrest Carbon, Zipp|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'2" - 5'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||490 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||520 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||80.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|E. Head Tube||104 mm|
|F. Stack||510 mm|
|G. Reach||405 mm|
|H. Standover Height||768 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.