Sorry, this Niner BSB 9 RDO Cyclocross Bike - 2016, 53cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Niner BSB 9 RDO Cyclocross Bike - 2016, 53cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'5" - 5"9"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Podium Contender or All-Day Explorer?
- Unmatched stiffness and ultralight construction is fast and easy to carry
- Dialed geometry lands between outright race machine and gravel grinder
- Built to be responsive and fast no matter the type of ride
- A comfortable cockpit won’t feel cramped when you’re cruising
- New handlebar tape, Selle San Marco Aspide Xsilite saddle, FSA chain, & rear shifter cable/housing
- Light scratches on the non-drive side fork leg, down tube, drive side seatstay, & non-drive side chainstay
- Moderate oxidation on the brake levers
|Model||BSB 9 RDO|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Niner RDO Carbon, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano RS785, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano RS685, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 46/36t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Niner Alloy, 42 cm|
|Stem||Niner RDO Alloy, 31.8 mm x 90mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Apside|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Niner Carbon Disc Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Donnelly PDX, 700C x 33C|
|Rear Tire||Donnelly PDX, 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'5" - 5"9"
|A. Effective Top Tube||545 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||530 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|E. Head Tube||135 mm|
|F. Stack||565 mm|
|G. Reach||377 mm|
|H. Standover Height||769 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.