Sorry, this Parlee Altum R Road Bike - 2017, Small has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Parlee Altum R Road Bike - 2017, Small
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'2" - 5'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Roads Don't Have To Feel So Harsh
- Alto Cycling CC52 Carbon Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- ENVE Carbon handlebar & stem
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 Stages Power Meter on the right crank arm
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 rear tire & handlebar tape
- Light scratches on the seatstays & inside drive side chainstay
- Moderate scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area
- Moderate scratches on the seatpost
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 14 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8000, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 & Shimano Ultegra 6800 non-drive side crank arm w/ Stages Power Meter on the right crank arm, 52/36t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||ENVE Carbon , 40cm|
|Stem||ENVE Carbon , 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Parlee Carbon, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Power Hollow|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Alto Cycling CC52 Carbon Tubeless Compatible , Alto Cycling|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
5'2" - 5'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||525 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||455 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|E. Head Tube||139 mm|
|F. Stack||557mm (Flex Fit Stack & Reach are measured w/ integrated top cap)|
|G. Reach||364mm (Flex Fit Stack & Reach are measured w/ integrated top cap)|
|H. Standover Height||752 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.