Sorry, this Moots Routt RSL Gravel Bike - 52cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Moots Routt RSL Gravel Bike - 52cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'6" - 5'8"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Rideable Art: True Titanium Masterpiece
- 3T Superleggera Team Carbon handlebar
- Mavic Allroad Pro Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- Shimano GRX RX810 crankset w/ Stages Gen 3 Power Meter on the left crank arm
- Specialized Power Hollow Titanium saddle
- Chris King headset
- Handcrafted in Colorado, the ultralight titanium frame is a comfortable, sleek ride
- Gravel-specific geometry can handle the toughest races or unexplored roads
- The Moots custom finish is absolutely stunning and timeless
- Endlessly flexible—room for fenders, multiple bottles, and big tires
- Moots is just plain cool; bragging rights coming at ya
- New handlebar tape & Shimano chain
- Light scratches on the crank arms
- Light scratches on the top tube & chainstays
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 8 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX810, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX Di2 RX815, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX Di2 RX815|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX Di2 RX817|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX810 w/ Stages Gen 3 Power Meter , 48/31t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG800-11, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||3T Superleggera Team Carbon , 40cm|
|Stem||Moots Titanium, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Moots Titanium , 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Power Hollow|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Mavic Allroad Pro Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Mavic|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'6" - 5'8"
|A. Effective Top Tube||530 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||480 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||567 mm|
|G. Reach||369 mm|
|H. Standover Height||759 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.