Sorry, this Cervelo S5 Force eTap AXS Disc Team Sunweb Road Bike - 2020, 58cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Cervelo S5 Force eTap AXS Disc Team Sunweb Road Bike - 2020, 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'1" - 6'3"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Be a Contender in the Sprint
- Quarq SRAM Force eTap AXS Carbon Power Meter crankset
- Cervelo’s flagship bike that satisfies the WorldTour’s top sprinters
- Max power transfer via intense lateral stiffness, with ample comfort too
- Stiff head tube provides predictable handling for descents or bunch sprints
- Aggressive geometry, plus seamless, adjustable cockpit in newer models
- Recent models feature clearance for 28mm tires
- New handlebar grips
- Light scratches on the fork, top tube, down tube, & non-drive side seatstay
- Top tube was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Model||S5 Disc Team Sunweb|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 8 oz|
|Brakes||SRAM Force HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Quarq SRAM Force eTap AXS Carbon Power Meter, 48/35t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Rival XG-1250, 10-30t|
|Handlebar||Cervélo AB08 Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Cervélo CS028 Carbon V-Stem, N/A x 130mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Cervélo SP20 Carbon Aero, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Prologo Nago RS|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Santa Cruz Reserve 50 Carbon Tubeless Ready , DT Swiss 370|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000 S TR, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000 S TR, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
6'1" - 6'3"
|A. Effective Top Tube||581 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||580 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|E. Head Tube||157 mm|
|F. Stack||588 mm|
|G. Reach||401 mm|
|H. Standover Height||806 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.