Sorry, this Specialized Diverge Expert Gravel Bike - 2018, 58cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Diverge Expert Gravel Bike - 2018, 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'11" - 6'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Leave Your Cares Behind
- Flagship gravel bike with a motley crew of builds and options
- FutureShock absorbs bumps to transform gravel and trail rides
- Longer wheelbase and reach deliver stable handling in the rough, and quick response on tarmac
- Rack mounts and fat tire clearance, so customize away
- New handlebar tape & bottom bracket
- Light scratches on the shifters & crank arms
- Light scratches on the drive side seatstay & chainstays
- Moderate scratches on the head tube
- Specialized Future Shock was recalled, so we replaced or fixed them to manufacturer standards
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT Carbon w/ Future Shock|
|Brakes||SRAM Force 1 HydroR, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 1 HydroR, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force 1 Carbon, 42t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1195, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Hover Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works SL Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Phenom Hollow|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval SLX 24 Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Front: Alloy / Rear: DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Rambler EXO TR, 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rambler EXO TR, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'11" - 6'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||575 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||525 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|E. Head Tube||155 mm|
|F. Stack||639 mm|
|G. Reach||385 mm|
|H. Standover Height||801 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.