Sorry, this Cervelo R3 Ultegra Di2 R8070 Road Bike - 2018, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Cervelo R3 Ultegra Di2 R8070 Road Bike - 2018, 56cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Race Heritage for the Weekend Warrior
- Lightweight carbon all-rounder that absolutely flies through climbs
- Moderate geometry creates a comfortable, relaxed feel
- Retains world-class handling from the R5
- Carbon layup dampens the harshest imperfections
- Recent models feature clearance for 28mm tires
- New handlebar tape
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 rear tire
- Light scratches on the drive-side seatstay
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- The non-drive side down tube & drive-side seatstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||Cervelo, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||3T Ergonova Pro Alloy, 44 cm|
|Stem||Origin 8 Alloy, 31.8 mm x 70mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Cervelo Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Mavic Ksyrium Disc Aluminum Clincher, Mavic|
|Front Tire||Mavic Yksion Elite, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||564 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||580 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|E. Head Tube||159 mm|
|F. Stack||580 mm|
|G. Reach||387 mm|
|H. Standover Height||784 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.