Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 AXS Road Bike - 2022, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 AXS Road Bike - 2022, 56cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'9" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame toes the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Small paint chip towards bottom of seat tube
- Light paint scratch near drive side rear drop out
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Model||S-Works Tarmac SL7|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||Specialized Tarmac SL7, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Red Carbon w/ Quarq AXS Power Meter, 48/35t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Red AXS XG-1290, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Aerofly Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Tarmac FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized S-Works Bridge Power|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval Rapide CLX Carbon Clincher, Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700C x 26C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700C x 26C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'9" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||563 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||496 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|E. Head Tube||151 mm|
|F. Stack||555 mm|
|G. Reach||398 mm|
|H. Standover Height||786 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.