Sorry, this Specialized Roubaix Expert Road Bike - 2017, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Roubaix Expert Road Bike - 2017, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Smooth Sailing Speed
- Endurance geometry with more upright riding position
- Efficient platform is fast enough for the cobbled classics
- FutureShock smooths rough, buzzy tarmac to fend off fatigue and joint pain
- True all-rounder that works for old hands and new riders alike
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires, brake pads, Shimano chainrings, inner tubes, & FSA chain
- Specialized Future Shock headset was recalled, so we replaced or fixed them to manufacturer standards
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the down tube & non-drive side seatstay
- Moderate scratches on the shifters & seatpost
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side chainstay
- Drive side down tube & seat tube seatpost collar were professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT Carbon w/Future Shock|
|Brakes||Shimano RS805, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano RS685, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800 , 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Easton EC70 AX Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Uno Advanced Project Alloy, 31.8mm x 65mm, Adjustable°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss R470 db Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
5'7" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||545 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||481 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.8°|
|E. Head Tube||125 mm|
|F. Stack||585 mm|
|G. Reach||375 mm|
|H. Standover Height||762 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.