Sorry, this Canyon Neuron CF SLX 9 Mountain Bike - 2021, X-Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Canyon Neuron CF SLX 9 Mountain Bike - 2021, X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: > 6'4"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Canyon’s Quiver Killer
- Middle-of-the-road travel to take on the downhills with poise and uphills with ease
- Burly but not a bruiser—take big hits in stride without losing handling or efficiency
- Precise handling so you can choose new and creative lines
- Well-rounded geometry for long days in the saddle
- Do-everything componentry for a lap in the woods or all-day epics
- Rear suspension has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires & PRO Koryak dropper post w/ 150mm of travel
- Light scratches on the rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the non-drive side fork stanchion
- Light scratches on the head tube, down tube, non-drive side seatstay, & chainstay
|Model||Neuron CF SLX 9|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||27 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9120, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR M9100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Next SL Carbon, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||Race Face Next Carbon, 760mm|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine Alloy, 35.0mm x 60mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||PRO Koryak, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Ergon SM 10 Sport|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss XMC 1200 Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 180|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|A. Effective Top Tube||654 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||520 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||67.5°|
|E. Head Tube||143 mm|
|F. Stack||651 mm|
|G. Reach||473 mm|
|H. Standover Height||796 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.