Sorry, this Allied Allroad Gravel Bike - 2020, 61cm+ has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Allied Allroad Gravel Bike - 2020, 61cm+
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'3" - 6'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Road Bike Prowess with Gravel Skills
- SRAM Force eTap AXS 2x12 electronic groupset
- Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Disc Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- Zipp SL 70 Aero Carbon handlebar
- Zipp Service Course SL Alloy stem
- New Vittoria Rubino Pro Tubless Ready Graphene 2.0 rear tire
- New rear rotor
- New SRAM chain
- New SRAM Force AXS XG-1270 cassette
- New Alloy seatpost
- Replaced headset, handlebar tape, brake pads, & bottom bracket
- Front & rear hydraulic brakes have been bled
- Light scratches on the fork & down tube
- Light scratches on the fork
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms, rear derailleur, & rims
- Moderate scratches on the top tube, drive side bottom bracket area, & non-drive side seatstay
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||Allied Allroad, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Force eTap AXS Carbon, 48/35t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Force AXS XG-1270, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||Zipp SL 70 Aero Carbon , 44cm|
|Stem||Zipp Service Course SL Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Unbranded Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||SRAM 303 Firecrest Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Zipp|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Corsa Control Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
6'3" - 6'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||601 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||602 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||74°|
|E. Head Tube||227 mm|
|F. Stack||628 mm|
|G. Reach||404 mm|
|H. Standover Height||862 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.