Sorry, this Sklar X Radavist Super Something Force AXS Gravel Bike - 2023, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Sklar X Radavist Super Something Force AXS Gravel Bike - 2023, 56cm
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Sklar x TPC x The Radavist Collab
- Exclusively available at TPC
- Double-Butted, Heat-treated Chromoly steel is responsive and built to last
- Geometry that lends to a confident ride, especially when the road gets wild
- Available in 5 build specs as well as just a frameset
- Tire Clearance up to 700 x 55c or 27.5 x 2.1"
- 27.2mm seat post
- 3 bottle cage mounts
- Rocker Dropouts allow adjustable chainstay length or enable single speed setup
- Bike is new and unridden
- Bike is covered by manufacturers' warranties
- Moderate scratches on the seatpost
|Model||Sklar X Radavist Super Something Force AXS|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||Sklar X Radavist Super Something, Steel|
|Brakes||SRAM Level, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Force Carbon, 42t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Force AXS XPLR XG-1271, 10-44t|
|Handlebar||ENVE G Series Carbon, 48cm|
|Stem||Easton EA70 Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||ENVE Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||ENVE AG25 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, ENVE|
|Front Tire||Ultradynamico Mars, 700C x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Ultradynamico Mars, 700C x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||565 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||540 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.9°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70.5°|
|E. Head Tube||155 mm|
|F. Stack||594 mm|
|G. Reach||392 mm|
|H. Standover Height||830 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Changing the way cyclists buy bikes.
Who is TPC?
We’re fellow bike nerds. We're cyclists who want to find the right bike, components, and accessories for you. That’s why we created our innovative Certified Pre-Owned bike process and why we’re committed to finding the best products you need for your adventures.
Bikes are meant
to be used.