Sorry, this Scott Spark RC 900 Contessa Women's Mountain Bike - 2019, Small has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Scott Spark RC 900 Contessa Women's Mountain Bike - 2019, Small
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'2" - 5'6"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Light, Inspiring Trail Ride
- Quarq SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon Power Meter crankset
- Equipped to master the climbs and rip the descents
- Versatile geometry excels on the trail and race course
- Lightweight HMF carbon is stiff, strong, and agile
- On-the-fly suspension adjustment with SCOTT’s 3-position TwinLoc
- Front & rear suspension have been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- Light scratches on the handlebar, crank arms, & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the top tube, seat tube, down tube, seatstays, & chainstays
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Model||Spark RC 900 Contessa Women's|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||25 lbs 0 oz|
|Rear Shock||FOX Series FLOAT Nude4 DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8100, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Quarq SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon Power Meter, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Syncros FL1.0 Carbon , 700mm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 12°|
|Seatpost||KS Lev Ci, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Power Hollow|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Syncros Silverton 2.0 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Syncros|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Rekon Race EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon Race EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
5'2" - 5'6"
|A. Effective Top Tube||570 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||410 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.8°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|E. Head Tube||95 mm|
|F. Stack||586.9 mm|
|G. Reach||399.5 mm|
|H. Standover Height||739 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.